Dr. Claudia Alves Silva Machado
Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Post Graduate degree in Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, Plastic Surgery Residency Program – Santa Casa de Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Doctor of Medicine – Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Member, Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Brazilian College of Surgeons
- Member, Brazilian Society of Burns
- Member, Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS)
- Member, Emirates Medical Association (EMA)
Dr. Claudia Machado is a Brazilian Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in aesthetic facial surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat transfer with the use of stem cells, and minimal and non-invasive cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Dermal Fillers, PRP, Chemical peels, CO2 therapy and others.
Dr. Machado completed her medical education from Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil and acquired her Fellowship in Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery from Irmandade da Santa Casa de Misericordia de Porto Alegre, Brazil.
She has published and co-published numerous articles in medical publications and journals including ‘Annual of the III Catarinense Seminar of Scientific Iniciation Florainopolis – SC Brazil’ , ‘Journal Arquivos Catarinenses de Medicina’ and ‘Journal: Revista do Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões’.
Dr. Machado has gained extensive experience by practicing as a Plastic Surgeon for various prestigious medical institutions in Brazil, Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E.
Dr. Machado has more than 20 years of experience in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic procedures and General Surgery. Dr. Machado has seen her practice grow from strength to strength over the years, through her extensive expertise in cutting edge technologies and procedures such as video endoscopic plastic surgeries (incl. transaxillary subfascial breast augmentation and endoscopic face lifts) as well as rejuvenation focused stem cell therapy. Dr. Machado speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.